The JUGS 101 baseball pitching machine is perfect for players and teams at the high school and college level. It pitches baseballs at variable speeds ranging from 30 to 90 miles per hour! Use JUGS' exclusive Dial-A-Speed system to lock in the exact pitch speed you want. The easy-to-use Dial-A-Pitch selector lets you choose among 3 pitch types: overhand fastballs, split-finger fastballs, and overhand curveballs. And because the JUGS 101 pitching machine throws curveballs that only break downward, it eliminates the fear factor in teaching batters to hit the curve ball.
The JUGS 101 is a two-wheel pitching machine, featuring 2 separate 1/4-horsepower motors (3 amps each). Each wheel features a specialized non-marking pneumatic tire. The JUGS 101 pitching machine is incredibly easy to move and set up. Thanks to its removeable legs, it can easily fit into the trunk of your car, making it highly portable. The JUGS 101 baseball pitching maching is built to throw any of the following balls: baseballs, JUGS Sting-Free baseballs, JUGS Pearl balls, JUGS Lite-Flite Baseballs, JUGS Softie Baseballs, JUGS Bulldog balls, and even tennis balls!
Best of all, the JUGS 101 gives you peace of mind. It is backed by an industry-leading 5-YEAR WARRANTY covering all parts (moving and non-moving) against normal wear and factory defects.
- Variable speed - 30-90 mph using Dial-A-Speed system
- Throws overhand fastballs, split-finder fastballs, AND overhand curveballs
- Dial-A-Pitch system for easy pitch type selection
- Portable (detachable legs) and easy to set up
- Dual-wheel pitching machine, featuring non-marking pneumatic wheels
- Compatible with these types of balls: baseballs, JUGS Sting-Free baseballs, JUGS Pearl balls, JUGS Lite-Flite Baseballs, JUGS Softie Baseballs, JUGS Bulldog balls, tennis balls
- Great for both defensive drills
- Features dual 1/4-horsepower motors
- Power source: 110-volt adapter
- Weight: 107 lbs.
- Backed by an amazing 5-YEAR manufacturers warranty
- Recommended for ages 12 to adult