The JUGS Softball Pitching Machine is the official softball machine of the ASA & USA softball teams and is the most popular and widely used softball pitching machine in the world! It throws fastballs, risers, and dropballs for fast-pitch players, as well as perfect arcing tosses for slow-pitch players. This makes it the perfect softball pitching machine for softball lovers in any softball league.
It throws consistent strikes so batters can confidently step into the box and start swinging without fear of being hit by a wild pitch! Using the built-in Digital Speed Readout system, you can quickly and easily choose any speed between 15 to 60 miles per hour. JUGS' patented 'Always See The Ball' delivery system helps batters know when the pitch is coming. Its low softball chute and short, curved legs provide realistic underhand delivery.
JUGS' proprietary swivel-design base gives the machine a 360-degree range of movement, allowing it to throw grounders, pop-ups, flyballs, and more. It turns the JUGS Softball Pitching Machine into a multi-functional machine capable of running all kinds of defensive drills.
The JUGS Softball Pitching Machine is a one-wheel pitching machine featuring a non-marking pneumatic tire and powered by an impressive 1/4-horsepower motor (3 amps). It is incredibly easy to set up, and thanks to its removeable legs, it is portable and can easily fit into the trunk of your car. It can throw any of the following balls: 11" softballs, 12" softballs, JUGS Lite-Flite softballs, JUGS Softie softballs, and JUGS Bulldog softballs.
And for your peace of mind, the JUGS JR. combo pitching machine is backed by an unmatched 5-YEAR WARRANTY covering all parts (moving and non-moving) against normal wear and factory defects.
- Pitches fastballs, risers, and drops (for fastpitch players) as well as perfect arcing tosses (for slowpitch players)
- Variable speed - 15-60 mph
- Digital Speed Readout system for quickly and easily setting pitch speed
- Portable (with detachable legs) & easy to set up
- Non-marking pneumatic tire
- 360-degree swivel base makes it perfect for defensive drills (fielding grounders, pop-ups, fly balls, line drives, etc.)
- Powered by a 1/4-horsepower (3-amp) motor
- Compatible with these types of balls: 11" softballs, 12" softballs, JUGS Lite-Flite softballs, JUGS Softie softballs, and JUGS Bulldog softballs
- Power source: 110-volt adapter
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Backed by an amazing 5-YEAR manufacturers warranty
- Recommended for ages 8 to adult
For even easier transport, select the 'Softball Transport Cart' above. Using the transport cart, you simply attach the machine to the transport cart's base, insert the handle, and then tilt and roll your machine.