The JUGS Softball Pitching Machine is the official softball machine of the ASA & USA softball teams. It is designed specifically for advanced softball players whose skills demand practicing at game-like speeds of up to 70 miles per hour! It throws fastballs, risers, and dropballs for fast-pitch players, but you can also slow it down to throw slow, arcing tosses for slow-pitch players. This makes it the perfect softball pitching machine for softball lovers in any softball league.
It throws consistent strikes so batters can confidently step into the box and start swinging without fear of being hit by a wild pitch! Using the built-in Digital Speed Readout system, you can quickly and easily choose any speed between 15 to 70 miles per hour. JUGS' patented 'Always See The Ball' delivery system helps batters know when the pitch is coming. Its low softball chute and short, curved legs provide realistic underhand delivery.
JUGS' proprietary swivel-design base gives the machine a 360-degree range of movement, allowing it to throw grounders, pop-ups, flyballs, and more. It turns the JUGS Super Softball Pitching Machine into a multi-functional machine capable of running all kinds of defensive drills.
The JUGS Super Softball Pitching Machine is a one-wheel pitching machine featuring a non-marking pneumatic tire and powered by an impressive 1/4-horsepower motor (3 amps). It is incredibly easy to set up, and thanks to its removeable legs, it is portable and can easily fit into the trunk of your car. It can throw any of the following balls: 11" softballs, 12" softballs, JUGS Sting-Free softballs, JUGS Lite-Flite softballs, JUGS Softie softballs, and JUGS Bulldog softballs.
And for your peace of mind, the JUGS JR. combo pitching machine is backed by an unparalleled 5-YEAR WARRANTY covering all parts (moving and non-moving) against normal wear and factory defects.
- Pitches fastballs, risers, and drops (for fastpitch players) as well as perfect arcing tosses (for slowpitch players)
- Variable speed - 15-70 mph
- Digital Speed Readout system for quickly and easily setting pitch speed
- Portable (with detachable legs) & easy to set up
- Non-marking pneumatic tire
- 360-degree swivel base makes it perfect for defensive drills (fielding grounders, pop-ups, fly balls, line drives, etc.)
- Powered by a 1/4-horsepower (3-amp) motor
- Compatible with these types of balls: 11" softballs, 12" softballs, JUGS Sting-Free softballs, JUGS Lite-Flite softballs, JUGS Softie softballs, and JUGS Bulldog softballs
- Power source: 110-volt adapter
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Backed by an amazing 5-YEAR manufacturers warranty
- Recommended for ages 8 to adult
For even easier transport, select the 'Softball Transport Cart' add-on above. Using the transport cart, you simply attach the machine to the transport cart's base, insert the handle, and then tilt and roll your machine.