This is the perfect package deal to improve your hitting skills. It includes a Field Master Pitching Machine with Auto Feeder (with an extra set of balls), Power Alley Batting Cage, and a Speed Swing. Below is more information on each product:
Field Master Pitching Machine:
- Fully-adjustable, tripod-mounted, 12-volt electric engine adjusts to throw ground balls and fastballs
- Uses 73-mm dimpled polyballs
- Average pitched ball speed of 40-50 mph
- Includes 6 dimpled polyballs + 12 extra dimpled polyballs we are including
- Tripod-mounted leveling guage
- AC power adapter included
- Clearly defined stake down hit zone
- Covered loading tube
Heater Power Alley (20x12x10) Batting Cage:
- The frame is made of strong yet flexible fiberglass poles, allowing the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking.
- The super-strength polyethylene net is made of 1 and 1/4 inch netting, not the 2-inch netting you'll find in competing batting cages. The netting is so tight and so strong that this batting cage can actually double as a golf cage!
- The steel power-stakes and nylon support ropes anchor the cage to the ground to give maximum frame support.
- The built-in pitching machine harness makes it easy to connect your pitching machine to seamlessly feed pitches into the cage.
- The batting cage is incredibly easy to set up in just a few minutes.
The most important factor in hitting for power is bat speed. The new patented SpeedSwing helps you to increase and measure your bat speed each time you swing the bat. Now you can compare yourself with other players that may be hitting with more power, so you can set a goal and concentrate on reaching and surpassing that level. Don't guess! You can easily see and measure your bat speed!
The large digital display reads from zero to 2000, with 10 times the accuracy of previous mechanical units. It even works with golf clubs, which have head speeds much higher than baseball bats. Every coach should have a SpeedSwing so they can measure the bat speed of his or her team!