View Product Specifications
Pitching machines are awesome, but do you know what's even better? A pitching machine AND a batting cage! You get perfect pitches every time AND you don't have to spend several minutes between each round of hits to go fetch all the balls. And best of all, you can do it all in your own backyard! This discounted package deal includes the Heater Slider lite ball pitching machine and the Heater PowerAlley home batting cage.
Pitching Machine - The Slider is Heater Sports' middle-line lite baseball pitching machine. The powerful electric motor throws lite balls with amazing consistency at variable speeds up to 45 MPH. With a simple swivel adjustment, it can throw outside breaking balls, inside breaking balls, curve balls, and fastballs. A 12-ball-capacity, spiral-style auto ball feeder is included as a free bonus with your purchase. The variable speed control allows you to choose the pitch speed, and an adjustable knob lets you to set the pitch height. The rugged composite housing protects you from the fast-spinning wheel, and the tubular steel tripod keeps the pitching machine firmly in place. The Slider runs on regular A/C power (adapter included), or it can be used with the portable RollingPower battery pack (sold separately). With fast, easy assembly, you'll be hitting fastballs and breaking balls from your very own pitching machine in a matter of minutes!
- Pitches lite balls at variable speeds up to 45 MPH
- Variable speed control
- Pivot head design for throwing breaking balls, curve balls, and fastballs
- Powerful electric motor pitches strikes every time
- 12-ball-capacity automatic ball feeder delivers a ball every 9 seconds
- Rugged composite housing protects you from the fast-spinning wheel
- Adjustable pitch height knob allows you to set the pitch height
- Strong tubular steel tripod legs with rubber tips
- Fast, easy assembly
- Backed by Heater's 30-day money-back guarantee & 1-year parts and labor warranty
Batting Cage - Now you can enjoy your pitching machine in your own backyard! This affordable 20' x 12' x 10' home batting cage by Heater Sports lets you hit real baseballs and softballs right at home... without the risk of hurting anyone, breaking any windows, or making enemies with your neighbors.
The PowerAlley is Heater Sports' most affordable home batting cage for real baseballs and softballs. Designed to be durable, stable, safe, and easy to use, the PowerAlley boasts the following features:
- The frame is made of strong yet flexible fiberglass poles, allowing the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking.
- The super-strength polyethylene net is made of 1 and 1/4 inch netting, not the 2-inch netting you'll find in competing batting cages. The netting is so tight and so strong that this batting cage can actually double as a golf cage!
- The steel power-stakes and nylon support ropes anchor the cage to the ground to give maximum frame support.
- The built-in pitching machine harness makes it easy to connect your pitching machine to seamlessly feed pitches into the cage.
- The batting cage is incredibly easy to set up in just a few minutes.
Heater is so confident you'll love the Slider and PowerAlley that they offer a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee! Plus, the entire package is covered by a 1-year parts and labor manufacturer's warranty. So order now - hours of baseball fun await!