View Product SpecificationsView Accessories
Pitching machines are awesome, but do you know what's even better? A pitching machine AND a batting cage! You get perfect pitches every time AND you don't have to spend several minutes between each round of hits to go fetch all the balls. And best of all, you can do it all in your own backyard! This discounted package deal includes the Heater Base Hit real baseball pitching machine and the Heater Power Alley home batting cage.
Pitching Machine - The Base Hit is Heater Sports' most affordable real baseball pitching machine. With a variable speed control, this ultra-compact pitching machine fires baseballs, wiffleballs, or lite-balls with amazingly consistent accuracy at speeds up to 45 MPH. A 12-ball-capacity auto ball feeder is included free with your purchase. An adjustable pitch height knob allows you to choose the exact pitch height you want. The rugged composite housing protects you from the fast-spinning wheel, and the heavy-duty tubular steel tripod keeps the pitching machine firmly in place.
The Base Hit is literally a snap to put together. Simply snap the three steel legs into the tripod stand, attach the machine with two quick-attach knobs, connect the auto ball feeder, and plug the power cord into an electrical outlet. In a matter of a couple minutes, you'll be hitting fastballs from your very own pitching machine!
- Variable speed control
- Pitches up to 45 MPH
- Dual-bearing electric motor
- 6-inch wheel cushions the ball and pitches consistent strikes every time
- Automatic ball feeder delivers a ball every 10 seconds
- Rugged composite housing protects you from the fast-spinning wheel
- Adjustable pitch height knob allows you to set the pitch height
- Heavy-duty tubular steel tripod stand with push-pin legs for ultra-fast assembly
- Built-in machine harness quickly attaches to Heater brand batting cages
- Backed by Heater's 30-day money-back guarantee & 1-year parts and labor warranty
Batting Cage - Now you can enjoy your pitching machine in your own backyard! This affordable 20' x 12' x 10' home batting cage by Heater Sports lets you hit real baseballs and softballs right at home... without the risk of hurting anyone, breaking any windows, or making enemies with your neighbors.
The Power Alley is Heater Sports' most affordable home batting cage for real baseballs and softballs. Designed to be durable, stable, safe, and easy to use, the Power Alley boasts the following features:
- The frame is made of strong yet flexible fiberglass poles, allowing the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking.
- The super-strength polyethylene net is made of 1 and 1/4 inch netting, not the 2-inch netting you'll find in competing batting cages. The netting is so tight and so strong that this batting cage can actually double as a golf cage!
- The steel power-stakes and nylon support ropes anchor the cage to the ground to give maximum frame support.
- The built-in pitching machine harness makes it easy to connect your pitching machine to seamlessly feed pitches into the cage.
- The batting cage is incredibly easy to set up in just a few minutes.
Heater is so confident you'll love the Base Hit and Power Alley that they offer a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee! Plus, the entire package is covered by a 1-year parts and labor manufacturer's warranty. So order now - you have everything to gain, and nothing to lose.