View Product SpecificationsView Accessories
Pitching machines are awesome, but do you know what's even better? A pitching machine AND a batting cage! You get perfect pitches every time AND you don't have to spend several minutes between each round of hits to go fetch all the balls. And best of all, you can do it all in your own backyard! This discounted package deal includes the Heater Jr real baseball pitching machine and the Heater Xtender 24 home batting cage.
Pitching Machine - The Heater Jr is called junior because it's the little brother of the original Heater pitching machine, not because it's for juniors. This 1/4-horsepower pitching machine can fire fastballs at up to 48 MPH! It features a variable speed control and works with real baseballs or lite-balls with pin-point accuracy and consistency. A 12-ball-capacity spiral-style automatic ball feeder is included free with your purchase. The machine's housing can easily be tilted to deliver fastballs, grounders, or pop flies, so you can practice all aspects of your game. The durable nylon-fiberglass housing is lightweight, impact-resistant, and completely encloses the fast-spinning wheel, and the heavy-duty galvanized steel tripod keeps the pitching machine firmly in place.
- Variable speed control
- Pitches from 15 MPH to 48 MPH
- 1/4-horsepower electric motor delivers accurate pitches every time
- Spiral-style, 12-ball-capacity auto ball feeder delivers a ball every 10 seconds
- Innovative nylon-fiberglass housing is high-impact resistant and lightweight
- Lightweight and portable
- Fully enclosed wheel
- Adjustable pitch height
- Housing can be tilted up or down to deliver fly balls, fastballs, or grounders
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel tripod stand with push-pin legs for ultra-fast assembly
- Backed by Heater's 30-day money-back guarantee & 1-year parts and labor warranty
Batting Cage - Now you can enjoy your pitching machine in your own backyard! This affordable 24' x 12' x 12' home batting cage by Heater Sports lets you hit real baseballs and softballs right at home... without the risk of hurting anyone, breaking any windows, or making enemies with your neighbors.
The innovative design and netting make the Xtender 24 home batting cage incredibly durable, stable, safe, and convenient:
- The frame's side supports are made of heavy-duty steel tubing, making the cage stable and durable.
- The middle arch of the frame is made of flexible fiberglass rod, allowing the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking.
- The super-strength polyethylene-nylon net is made of 1-inch netting, not the 2-inch netting you'll find in competing batting cages. The netting is so tight and so strong that this batting cage can actually double as a golf cage!
- The six steel power-stakes and nylon support ropes anchor the cage to the ground to give maximum frame support.
- Rugged foam pads slide over each frame support to protect the frame from balls.
- The built-in pitching machine harness makes it easy to connect your pitching machine to seamlessly feed pitches into the cage.
- The design allows you to connect Xtender cages together, making it incredibly easy to extend your batting cage by simply adding on another Xtender.
- The all-in-one package is fast and easy to set up.
Heater is so confident you'll love the Heater Jr and Xtender 24 that they offer a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee! Plus, the entire package is covered by a 1-year parts and labor manufacturer's warranty. Order now - you have everything to gain, and nothing to lose.