View Product SpecificationsView Accessories
Pitching machines are awesome, but do you know what's even better? A pitching machine AND a batting cage! You get perfect pitches every time AND you don't have to spend several minutes between each round of hits to go fetch all the balls. And best of all, you can do it all in your own backyard! This discounted package deal includes the Heater Softball Pitching Machine and the Heater Xtender 24 home batting cage.
Pitching Machine - The heavy duty Heater Softball Pitching Machine is Heater Sports' softball equivalent of the classic Heater pitching machine. The powerful 1/4-horsepower electric motor throws 12 softballs at variable speeds up to 50 MPH with astounding accuracy and consistency. A 12-ball-capacity automatic ball feeder is included as a free bonus with your purchase. The machine's housing can easily be tilted up or down to also deliver pop flies and grounders, so you can practice all aspects of your game. You can plug the Heater into any standard wall outlet, or use it with the portable RollingPower battery pack (sold separately). The heavy-duty housing is durable, impact-resistant, and completely encloses the fast-spinning wheel, and the strong galvanized steel tripod keeps the pitching machine firmly in place.
Heater is so confident you'll love the Heater Softball Pitching Machine that they offer a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee! Plus, the Heater Softball is covered by a 1-year parts and labor manufacturer's warranty. Order now - hours of backyard fun await you!
- Variable speed control to adjust the speed of pitches (from slow to fast)
- Pitches up to 50 MPH
- 1/4-horsepower electric motor delivers accurate pitches every time
- 12-ball-capacity auto ball feeder delivers a ball every 9 seconds
- Heavy-duty, impact-resistant housing completely encloses the spinning wheel
- Housing can be tilted up or down to deliver fly balls, fastballs, or grounders
- Adjustable pitch height
- Heavy-duty tubular steel tripod legs with rubber tips
- Can run on either A/C power (adapter included) or the RollingPower battery pack (sold separately)
- Backed by Heater's 30-day money-back guarantee & 1-year parts and labor warranty
Batting Cage - Now you can enjoy your pitching machine in your own backyard! This affordable 24' x 12' x 12' home batting cage by Heater Sports lets you hit real baseballs and softballs right at home... without the risk of hurting anyone, breaking any windows, or making enemies with your neighbors.
The innovative design and netting make the Xtender 24 home batting cage incredibly durable, stable, safe, and convenient:
- The frame's side supports are made of heavy-duty steel tubing, making the cage stable and durable.
- The middle arch of the frame is made of flexible fiberglass rod, allowing the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking.
- The super-strength polyethylene-nylon net is made of 1-inch netting, not the 2-inch netting you'll find in competing batting cages. The netting is so tight and so strong that this batting cage can actually double as a golf cage!
- The six steel power-stakes and nylon support ropes anchor the cage to the ground to give maximum frame support.
- Rugged foam pads slide over each frame support to protect the frame from balls.
- The built-in pitching machine harness makes it easy to connect your pitching machine to seamlessly feed pitches into the cage.
- The design allows you to connect Xtender cages together, making it incredibly easy to extend your batting cage by simply adding on another Xtender.
- The all-in-one package is fast and easy to set up.
Heater is so confident you'll love the Heater Softball Pitching Machine and Xtender 24 Batting Cage that they offer a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee! Plus, the entire package is covered by a 1-year parts and labor manufacturer's warranty. Order now - hours of backyard fun await you!