View Product SpecificationsView Accessories
Pitching machines are awesome, but do you know what's even better? A pitching machine AND a batting cage! You get perfect pitches every time AND you don't have to spend several minutes between each round of hits to go fetch all the balls. And best of all, you can do it all in your own backyard! This discounted package deal includes the Heater Crusher Curve mini lite ball pitching machine and the Heater PowerAlley home batting cage.
Pitching Machine - The variable-speed Crusher Curve is Heater Sports' premier mini lite ball pitching machine. Powerful dual wheels deliver mini lite balls (golf-ball-sized lite balls approximately 1/3 the size of a regular baseball) at variable speeds up to 45 MPH with amazing consistency and accuracy. If you can hit these mini lite balls, imagine how well you'll connect with real baseballs when you step up to the plate!
Thanks to its two-wheel design, the Crusher Curve can throw both curve balls and and fastballs. And you can adjust the speed of each of the two wheels independently to get a wide variety of pitches at varying speeds. A 24-ball-capacity, bucket-style auto ball feeder gives you a perfect strike every 9 seconds. The strong tubular steel tripod keeps the pitching machine firmly in place. You can plug the Crusher Curve into any regular electrical outlet (adapter included), and it also has built-in battery compartments for up to two 4-hour batteries (sold separately). And because the Crusher Lite-Ball is so soft, you can practice your swing anywhere: your basement, your garage, or your backyard!
- Pitches mini (golf-ball-sized) lite balls at variable speeds up to 45 MPH
- Dual-wheel variable speed control
- Throws both curve balls and fast balls
- Powerful electric motors pitch perfect strikes every time
- 24-ball-capacity, bucket-style automatic ball feeder delivers a ball every 9 seconds
- Built-in battery compartments for up to two 4-hour batteries (sold separately)
- Rugged composite housing protects you from the fast-spinning wheels
- Adjustable pitch height knob allows you to set the pitch height
- Strong tubular steel tripod legs with rubber tips
- Fast, easy assembly
- Backed by Heater's 30-day money-back guarantee & 1-year parts and labor warranty
Batting Cage - Now you can enjoy your pitching machine in your own backyard! This affordable 20' x 12' x 10' home batting cage by Heater Sports lets you hit real baseballs and softballs right at home... without the risk of hurting anyone, breaking any windows, or making enemies with your neighbors.
The PowerAlley is Heater Sports' most affordable home batting cage for real baseballs and softballs. Designed to be durable, stable, safe, and easy to use, the PowerAlley boasts the following features:
- The frame is made of strong yet flexible fiberglass poles, allowing the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking.
- The super-strength polyethylene net is made of 1 and 1/4 inch netting, not the 2-inch netting you'll find in competing batting cages. The netting is so tight and so strong that this batting cage can actually double as a golf cage!
- The steel power-stakes and nylon support ropes anchor the cage to the ground to give maximum frame support.
- The built-in pitching machine harness makes it easy to connect your pitching machine to seamlessly feed pitches into the cage.
- The batting cage is incredibly easy to set up in just a few minutes.
Heater is so confident you'll love the Crusher Curve and PowerAlley that they offer a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee! Plus, the entire package is covered by a 1-year parts and labor manufacturer's warranty. So order now - hours of baseball fun await!