View Product SpecificationsView Accessories
The BATA-1 Baseball Pitching Machine is the BATA's classic fastball pitching machine. This baby throws fastball after fastball with pinpoint accuracy and consistency at speeds up to 62 MPH. From 46 feet (instead of 60 feet), that seems like 81 MPH! Constructed with BATA's high-quality solid-state control box components, revolutionary Goodyear Rubber Soft Tread pitching wheel, and heavy-duty solid steel stand and frame, the BATA-1 is built to last for years. In fact, it's backed by an incredible 5-year limited warranty. The BATA-1 can throw either real leather baseballs or dimpled pitching machine baseballs. You can adjust both the pitch speed and pitch height to personalize your batting practice. It runs on standard 110 AC power so you can plug it into any standard electrical outlet, or you can power it with the portable BATA generator (sold separately).
Get the same brand used by the San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks, Toronto Blue Jays, Chicago White Sox, Anaheim Angels, Oakland A's, LA Dodgers, and Seattle Mariners! Between our low price promise and BATA's 5-year limited warranty, you can't go wrong getting the BATA-1 Baseball Pitching Machine from us today!
- Variable speed control (up to 62 MPH)
- Move pitching machine closer to simulate faster pitches: 60 feet = 62 MPH, 50 feet = 74 MPH, 46 feet = 81 MPH
- Delivers fastballs with pinpoint accuracy and consistency
- Solid, die-cast, flat-faced Goodyear Rubber Soft Tread pitching wheel molded and vulcanized onto a machined aluminum core
- Solid-state electronic controls
- 1/4-horsepower, permanent magnet DC motor
- Heavy-duty, welded solid steel frame and tripod stand
- Adjustable pitch height
- Can be used with a BATA auto ball feeder (sold separately)
- Can run on either A/C power (adapter included) or the BATA generator (sold separately)
- Easy to set up and adjust
- Made in the USA
- Backed by BATA's 5-year limited warranty