View Product SpecificationsView Accessories
BATA's revolutionary B-1 Curveball Combo Pitching Machine has the price tag of a single-wheel machine but gives you the versatility of a two-wheel machine. Thanks to its innovative multi-directional swivel base, the B-1 Curveball can throw left-handed, right-handed, and overhand curve balls, left-handed and right-handed sliders, and fastballs. And it zips them in at variable speeds up to 70 MPH with pinpoint accuracy and consistency. From 46 feet, that seems like 91 MPH! The B-1 Curveball's single wheel spins ultra fast, and a compression pad in the machine simulates a second wheel spinning at close to zero speed. The result is a wicked-fast curveball with an insane amount of spin!
Constructed with BATA's high-quality solid-state control box components, revolutionary Goodyear Rubber Soft Tread pitching wheel, and heavy-duty solid steel stand and frame, the B-1 Curveball is built to last for years. In fact, it's backed by an incredible 5-year limited warranty. This baseball-softball combo B-1 can throw real leather baseballs, dimpled pitching machine baseballs, 11 or 12 leather softballs, and dimpled pitching machine softballs. Switching between modes is fast and easy. And you can adjust both the pitch speed and pitch height to personalize your batting practice.
Get the same brand used by the San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks, Toronto Blue Jays, Chicago White Sox, Anaheim Angels, Oakland A's, LA Dodgers, and Seattle Mariners! Between our low price promise, customer satisfaction guarantee, and BATA's 5-year limited warranty, you can't go wrong getting the BATA B-1 Curveball Combo Pitching Machine from us today!
- Quickly switches between pitching baseballs and softballs
- Easy-to-adjust multi-directional swivel base
- Pitches right-, left-, and over-hand(ed) curve balls, right- and left-handed sliders, and fastballs
- Variable speed control (up to 70 MPH)
- Move pitching machine closer to simulate faster pitches: 60 feet = 70 MPH, 50 feet = 85 MPH, 46 feet = 91 MPH
- Delivers consistent strikes with pinpoint accuracy
- Solid, die-cast, flat-faced Goodyear Rubber Soft Tread pitching wheel molded and vulcanized onto a machined aluminum core
- Solid-state electronic controls
- 1/4-horsepower, permanent magnet DC motor
- Heavy-duty, welded solid steel frame and tripod stand
- Adjustable pitch height
- Can be used with a BATA auto ball feeder (sold separately)
- Can run on either A/C power (adapter included) or the BATA generator (sold separately)
- Easy to set up and adjust
- Made in the USA
- Backed by BATA's 5-year limited warranty